COPYRIGHT © 2015 MG IMMIGRATION LIMITED

Top-tier Education

Please reload

Oversea Education Consultant Service

We provide professional counseling and excellent overseas education services for students with “professional” and “quality” services. We are close to U.K., Australia, the United States, Canada and New Zealand famous institutions, with national institutions are closely linked, universities, certificates, diplomas, university basic courses, secondary schools and many other courses. Our education consultants have a deep understanding of the institutions and courses, with their professional knowledge and rich experience to help students who wish to study abroad to choose the most suitable institutions and courses, and arrange all the matters related.

For further query, please feel free to contact us by email or phone directly.

January 07, 2016

HONG KONG

There are more than 20,000 bachelor’s degree programs in Hong Kong, and nine institutions funded by the University Grants Committee, including HKU, CUHK, HKUST, Poly U, City U, HKBU, etc. There are private universities for everyone to consider, such as Shu Yan University.

 

Annual tuition + living expenses Total accommodation: HK $ 56,050 + 45,000 = HK $ 101,050

January 07, 2016

TAIWAN

Taiwan has a similar place in terms of language and culture, lifestyle and climate.
Taiwan’s academic freedom is high, and air tickets, living expenses or tuition fees are more affordable.
Popular universities include: National Taiwan University, National University of Political Science and Tam Kang University.

 

Annual tuition + living expenses  + flight ticket Total Amount: HK $ 27,675 + 13,200 + 4,000 = HK $ 44,875

January 07, 2016

SINGAPORE

Singapore has always been bilingual, recognized by the international community, “good quality education city” reputation, the national university of the world ranking is very high.
Overseas primary and secondary students account for 30% of local students, the remaining 70% is the post-secondary education. Popular universities include: National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Management University and Singapore University of Technology and Design.

 

Annual tuition + living expenses + Flight ticket  Total amount: HK$66,031 + 72,190 + 7,500 = HK$145,721

1 / 3

Please reload